Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Ratatouille

Darren told Jacob last night that he would take he and Jarrod to the movies. This is pretty much standard at our house. We seldom all go together because you never know how Noah will behave in the theater. I was quick to protest their plan last night because well, heck, I can't tell you the last time I got to see a movie. I'm always the designated babysitter. So Darren offerred (half-heartedly) to stay home with Noah and let me take Jarrod and Jacob to Maysville Cinema 4. So at 9:15 p.m. the three of us set out for Maysville for the 10:00 p.m. showing of the new Disney movie, Ratatouille.

After 26 minutes of commercials (yes, that's right commercials. What's up with that?) and previews the movie finally started. It was suprisingly good. I would recommend it to anyone. We all laughed and enjoyed ourselves. And hey, the popcorn was excellent. My compliments to the chef!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I want to see this too. We might have to do that one day next week. I think the kids will love it.