Friday, June 29, 2007

Here we go again...

I thought everyone in the house was on the mend but it was not to be. This afternoon I was getting ready to go to the Hamilton's for Bri's birthday party when Noah came into the bathroom and just curled up into a little ball and laid at my feet. Thinking this strange I picked him up and found that he was burning with fever so here we go again. I checked his temperature and asked him where it hurt. He only pointed to his bottom which was directly related to the taking of the temperature if you get my drift, but didn't give me any other hint as to what may be the problem. I was thinking throat like his dad but he is still eating and drinking fine so I'm kind of stumped. I guess I'll try to call Dr. Coleman tomorrow to see if I can get him to call me in something to give the poor little guy. Oh well, at least it's never dull around here!

No comments: