Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I Love VBS?

Okay, I have to be completely honest and say that Darren is driving me insane (or at least more insane than usual)! This is Wednesday and I have not been home one day this week so far. Where have I been, you ask. Well, we are gearing up for one huge shindig of a VBS. I went to church Monday morning with the intention of making three VBS signs for the church yard. You know, nothing fancy. Just simple signs with all the required information. But no, my husband turned something very simple into something very complex. My three simple signs turned into one 8 ft. x 8 ft. sign, two 8 ft. x 4 ft. signs, and two 4 ft. x 4 ft. signs. So, I've been painting signs for the past three days. I finally finished them right before Bible study this evening. Then he hands me 12 more smaller posters and tells me they need to be transformed into Bus Stop signs (front and back) to be posted all over town. So I set to work on them after Bible study and finished them at about 9:30 p.m. tonight. Am I done yet you want to know? Of course not. Now I have to make signs for the side of the VBS Ice Cream Bus that will be running all over town next week to do some advance advertising. Will it never end?

No comments: