Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Little Legends



Last Friday, July 13th, Noah and I went to my Dad's company picnic at Applebee's Park in Lexington while the rest of our family went in different directions. Jacob was invited to a friends birthday party and Darren and Jarrod went to Kentucky Speedway with a group from church.

We got to hang out at the ballgame with both of my sisters and their children and my parents so we had a lot of fun.
They had fireworks after the game which really excited the 2 and 3 year olds in our family (Jay, my youngest nephew, who is 7 weeks old, amazingly slept through the whole show). If you've never attended a Legends game when they had fireworks then you don't know what you're missing. They are awesome! Really much better than anything I've ever seen on the the 4th of July.

Both of my sisters and I were pregnant at the same time in 2004. We almost drove my poor mom crazy! Braden was born on May 30th, Eli on August 27th, and Noah on October 16th. Everytime we're together (which is not often since Janella lives in Paducha) we try to get pictures of the three of them together. They all really enjoyed their trip to the ballpark. And thanks, Uncle Jon, for the cool Legends hats!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Let me tell you, they are cute, but boy it looks like trouble times three!!