Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Laziness

Yes, I realize it's been awhile since I last updated. I wish I had a really good excuse for my absence but I don't. It comes down to just pure laziness. It's not that there hasn't been plenty going on to blog about because there certainly has. We have been busy as usual and there's no end in sight. We've had cross-country track meets, Bible Bowl practice, and a constant string of other engagements and responsibilities. We are doing the Dave Ramsey "Total Money Makeover" thing and attended one of his live events last week. Jacob made his first (and hopefully last) trip to the principals office.....and so on and so forth. So as you can see there has been plenty of blog material just not a lot of blog gumption. Sorry. I'll try to do better in the future.

No comments: