Saturday, June 16, 2007

First Timer

Well, after much hesitation I have decided to try my hand at blogging. I've been thinking about it for some time now but wasn't really sure what I would blog about. But, I figure life (with three kids) will provide enough blog material with very little help from me.

One of my best friends is a blogger and I really love reading her blog so I guess you could say that she was my inspiration. Her blog is one of the pages I check just about every time I am on the net. She is getting ready to move a couple hours away so I'm glad I'll still be able to keep up with her and her family via her blog.

So, here's to a (hopefully) long and fruitful blogging experience.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Am I the inspiration??
That is too sweet.
I too want this (and skype) to keep us updated on eachother!
What would we internet junkies do without computers??!