Monday, January 28, 2008

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!

God is soooo good! I am totally excited as I type this. As of yesterday our mission trip is 100% funded. I'm ashamed to say that I doubted we could pull it off this year. $9350.00 is a LOT of money to raise. Oh, "me" of little faith. God showed me in a big way yesterday what He could do if I would just get out of the way and let go and let God.

We started out the day a little over $900 short. Julia and Sylvia were kind enough to help us put together a soup and sandwich lunch after church yesterday which raised $156. I was prepared to go to the mission team last night and tell them that we were going to have to come up with the rest ourselves, but before I could event get copies made of the financial report we were $190.62 OVER! The money just rolled in. Wow! God is AWESOME!

Thank you to everyone who has supported us financially and prayerfully. Please continue to pray for our trip!

1 comment: