Friday, January 25, 2008

Eggs In My Belly

Poor little Noah has been struck with eczema. It seems every winter that he has a little bout of of it. Last year there was a small patch at the corner of his mouth. The year before it was a little patch on one leg. This year it covers most of his stomach. He started complaining that his stomach was hurting last week and when I looked at it I told Darren that I though it was eczema. Then Sunday evening I asked Christy to look at it and see if she thought it was eczema and she confirmed my diagnosis. When we got home later Noah came to me and said, "Mommy, I got eggs in my belly and we need to get 'em out." I just looked at him for a minute and then it hit me....eggs in my belly....eczema.....and I couldn't help but laugh. I guess we'll be making a trip to the doctor next week since he screams bloody murder everytime I touch it or put moisturizer on it. Poor guy.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I remember the red spot around his little mouth last winter.
Gracie had eczema bad as an infant.
We had to use elidel and thick moisturizers. She grew out of it, thankfully.