Wednesday, January 16, 2008

One Month & Counting

One month from today Jarrod and I, and 9 others from New Life, will be on our way to Monclova, Mexico with Faith and Works. I'm excited about getting to take Jarrod this year. I think it will be a really good experience for him and help him to realize just how blessed he really is.

Darren is staying home to babysit Jacob and Noah this year. I think the girls at church have started a pool and are taking bets on how long it will take for him to call in the assistance of one of the grandmothers. I don't know about calling in assistance but I'm betting that come 8:00 a.m. on Sunday morning when he's trying to get the two of them ready for church that he'll be wishing he was the one on his way to Mexico!

Please be in prayer for our trip. We still have some money to raise and lots of preparations to make. Mexico here we come!

No comments: