Tuesday, October 9, 2007

HiHo HiHo It's Off to Work I Go

Well, today was my first day back to work in nearly 3 years (if you don't count taxes, being a preacher's wife, and a full-time wife and mother). As I've mentioned, we are doing the Dave Ramsey "Total Money Makeover" thing and wanted to drum up some more cash so I decided to return to work at the same attorney's office where I worked prior to Noah's birth. I'm working Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30 to 4:30.

So, I arrived at 8:30 this morning and I have to say it was as though I hadn't been gone a day, much less three years. Of course, that could have something to do with the fact that I had worked that job for 18 years prior to leaving. I rather enjoyed myself and the day went by fairly quickly.

Noah is going to daycare at the home of one of the girls who goes to church with us. He was excited about going and didn't cry when I left. Kandi said he cried himself to sleep at naptime but other than that he had a good day. We were ready for some separation. I think it will be good for him to be with other kids and be away from me for a while.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

So which dwarf are you??? :-)
Jen H.