Thursday, April 24, 2008

Prayer Request

We got a call after revival last night saying that Darren's cousin, Stephanie Grimes, had passed away unexpectedly. She was only 40 and leaves behind a 13 year old son, her husband, and her father. They think she had a heart attack caused by an allergic reaction to some medicine. Please keep this family in your prayers, especially her son, Tyler. In the space of the last couple of years he has lost an uncle, two great-grandmothers (one of whom lived with them), his grandfather and now his mom.

Also keep my brother-in-law, Rob Hughes, and the rest of the Carlisle Guard Unit in your prayers. They should be on their way out of Iraq soon. They are supposed to be home on May 1st.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I used to work with Stephanie many years ago at Sears.

I lost my brother on April 5, 2008 and can relate to what you must be going through.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your families. God Bless you all.

Kevin A Dunaway

Jen said...

I'm sorry to hear this. That's very sad news.
Hope y'all are doing ok!