Thursday, April 24, 2008

Out Of The Mouth Of Babes

We've been in revival here at New Life all week. It has been a great week with some great messages but a long week nonetheless. It has been especially hard on Noah. He is not used to having to sit still through a church service and it has been a real struggle. Tuesday night I had to take him out and spank him about five minutes into the service. He was pretty good for a while after we came back in but then he started getting loud and rowdy again so I looked at him and told him if he didn't behave I was going to take him back to the bathroom. He looked at me just as serious, cocked his head to one side and said, "Mommy, if you're gonna' spank me again you need to spank me slowly and carefully." I couldn't help be get tickled. Of course, I couldn't spank him after that.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Now THAT"S funny!!!!