Monday, March 10, 2008

Blown Away

We are having a unique problem here at the Fizer household. This problem involves Noah and is completely different from anything I ever experienced with Jarrod or Jacob.

The root of the problem: We've had A LOT of wind over the past couple of months and those of you who have visited/attended at New Life know that the particular spot on the hill where the church is located is one of the windiest spots in the world. One Wednesday evening when we came out of church we were walking along the side of the building toward the van and the wind was really gusting but as it turns out we didn't feel the full force of the wind until we cleared the end of the building. The wind was so strong that it picked Noah up off the ground. He was holding my hand (thank goodness) and it blew his feet out from under him. He was literally flying, suspended in mid-air for a second. It scared him to death! Now every time we get ready to go outside to walk to the van or to get out of the van to walk inside he screams if you don't carry him or at least hold his hand. "Hold me! It's winny! I'll blow away!"

I guess the upside to this problem is that I don't have to worry about him going outside without me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your family and ours just happen to have a little boy who has to learn lessons the hard way. Let's hope for your little boy learned he shouldn't go outside without. Only if my little Johnny would learn that.