Monday, August 13, 2007

The First Day of School




Today was the first day of school for Fleming County. Jacob started the 3rd grade and Jarrod started 8th grade. Today was his last first day of middle school! Next year he'll be a greenie! I can't believe my kids are already this old. They both seemed to have a good day. Jacob says his teacher is really nice and Jarrod is excited about starting to run on the cross country team.





Noah and I enjoyed our day alone all except for the getting up early part. I've gotten really accustomed to sleeping in over the summer. We cleaned house....or rather I cleaned house and he destroyed the part I wasn't trying to clean. Sooo frustrating!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Noah looks like he is definatley up to something in that picture. I'm sure messing up your cleaning was one of them. I understand your frustrations. So now I've decided to just never clean again well see what my house looks loke in a couple days. See ya later!
Sarah P.

Anonymous said...

I'm SO glad Joel can't get into that sort of stuff...yet!
Jen H.